Muscle D Quad Functional Trainer
the Quad Functional Trainer allows for varied workouts on a space-saving unit. The adjustable pulley height enables exercisers to customize the movement angles depending on the muscles they want to recruit, as well as their own height and training preferences. This user-defined movement simulates the freedom of free weight exercises, yet with more safety and guidance.
The Quad Functional Trainer can be used to perform a wide range of movements, including crossover pulley exercises, tricep pushdowns, bicep curls, upright rows, and wood chops. It can also be used for compound exercises that work multiple muscle groups, such as chest press lunges, or shoulder press squats. The adjustable pulley handles also accommodate sports-specific training movements, such as boxing, throwing, and bat swinging. This makes it the ideal unit for personal trainers to use with athletes or sports people.
- Adjustable pulley heights for instant exercise angle changes
- Great for crossover pulley, tricep pressdowns, bicep curls, upright rows, wood chop, etc. exercises…literally scores of exercises possible
- Chin up bars add yet another dimension and allow stretching strap connection
- Space saver alternative to a full Crossover Pulley machine
- 2 – 120 lb steel weight stacks with magnetic selector pin
- 85″ l x 99″ w x 87″ h, 750 lbs
- 216 cm x 252 cm x 221 cm, 340 kg
If you have any questions about our product range then feel free to get in touch using our contact form. Our team of specialists will be happy to answer any questions you may have.