Muscle D Booty Blaster
The Muscle D booty blaster exercise targets gluteus maximus muscles that are used in standing and running. Not only are they a crucial component of the posterior muscle chain, but they’re also a popular muscle to target for aesthetic purposes. When performed incorrectly, too much strain is exerted on the back which can lead to muscular stress or injury. This machine combines an adjustable chest pad with stabilizing handles to ensure biomechanically correct movements. This means the gluteus maximus muscles are precisely activated, delivering fast and effective results for your members. The cushioned arms and knee pads provide additional comfort, as well as being long-lasting. Our butt blaster is the ultimate gluteus maximus trainer for total isolation and development of these muscles.
Strength training can sometimes be confusing for beginners, however, this unit is designed to overcome this barrier. It’s intuitive to set up and simple to use so new members aren’t intimidated. Precision linear bearings glide along hardened guide rods which creates a smooth and fluid movement action. Rubber-coated handles indicate where users should grip and provide additional stability throughout the exercise. The unit also features a visual instruction placard that explains how to perform the motion correctly, and magnetic weight stack pin makes it easy to change increments.
- Designed to train the gluteus maximus muscles, which form a crucial component of your overall posterior muscle chain
- Arm, chest, and knees pads that are ergonomically positioned to provide maximal stability and comfort.
- Rubber-coated handle grips that provide additional support during the extension movement.
- Chest pad height can be easily adjusted to accommodate members of varying heights and sizes.
- Precision linear bearings glide along hardened guide rods to create a super-smooth movement action.
- Magnetic selector pin ensures weight stack adjustments are quick and simple.
Ask Us A Question
If you have any questions about our product range then feel free to get in touch using our contact form. Our team of specialists have over 100 years of combined fitness experience and can answer any queries you may have. We’d love to hear from you!